Wednesday 2 September 2015

Singer Teyana Taylor is expecting first child with her NBA player bf


Teyana's boyfriend, NBA player Iman Shumpert, announced the news in a cute Instagram post today. He captioned the sonogram photo thus:
"When a man loves a woman how she was born to be loved...procreation is the best blessing you can receive! I couldn't be more happy than to share my first child with the woman I intended to have my family with. Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr is expected to enter this world '1.16.16'.

We want thatworld to be as pure as possible for her.... I love you@teyanataylor thank you for your sacrifice in starting our very own family! P.s. I know you see my daughter with her hand behind her head and her feet kicked up...she's already daddy's little girl!!!" The singer replied, "& that's all that matters...I love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment